Practice theory test for car drivers
Practice theory test for car drivers Warwickshire
The theory test consists of two parts namely, a 50-question multiple choice section and a Hazard Perception test. In order to pass the multiple choice section you must answer 43 or more questions correctly within 57 minutes. Questions are chosen at random and cover a range of subjects i.e. traffic signs and regulations, car safety and the effect of alcohol and drug consumption whilst driving. Questions are answered by using a touch screen computer and mouse. You may skip questions and return to them later during the test.
Immediately after the multiple choice section, follows the video-based Hazard Perception test. You will watch a series of 14 video clips lasting one-minute, in which you must identify 15 hazards by using the mouse to click on the screen when you spot a potential hazard developing. You can score up to 5 points on each hazard, depending on how quickly you identify the potential hazard. In order to pass this element of the theory test you need to score 44 out of 75.
To pass the theory test successfully you need to pass both the multiple choice section and Hazard Perception test at the same time before you can apply for your practical driving test. You will have to take both parts again, if you pass one part and fail the other. In order to practise for your theory test, you can practise online (Practice Test) or ask your driving for a range of mock theory test papers or books that are available.
Recomended Reading List
Highway Code – How to Pass your Theory Test
(Paperback or CDROM).
A 2 Disc set including The New Hazard Perception Test.
- Contains the entire official DSA Driving Theory Test Question Bank of over 1,000 questions.
Over 280 video and photograph questions on observation and common driving mistakes.
- A ‘Hints’ section provides clues on how to remember the right answers.
- ‘Virtual Exam Mode’ simulates the new style digital exam allowing you to sit a realistic mock exam.
- Progress monitor details your improvements and readiness for the exam.
- Detailed exam marking provides immediate feedback on your answers, identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- All the locations of the 160 official DSA Touchscreen Driving Theory Test Centres and 360 + Practical Exam Driving Test Centres for cars and bikes.
- Plus a comprehensive databank of web links to all things motor related.
Theory Test Centres
Warwick Gate (1st Floor), 21/22 Warwick Row, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV1 1ET
Stratford Upon Avon
Packwood House (2nd Floor), Guild Street, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6R
Driving Theory Test From Nuneaton to Warwick
Weekly driving lessons in Warwickshire are one of the best ways to learn to drive as you can decide how much time you are able to dedicate enabling you to develop and maintain your driving skills.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Driving Instructors to cover Warwickshire and the surrounding areas.
Your Weekly Driving Lessons
Our driving school is here to help you pass your driving test.
Looking for driving lessons in Warwickshire? Our driving school can offer manual driving lessons or automatic driving lessons. Intensive driving courses or weekly driving lessons.
Give us a call or a text to arrange your first driving lesson.