Help newly qualified drives obtain the vital experience to enhance their skills
Why the course?
Pass Plus is a voluntary training course designed by the DSA for newly qualified drivers. It consists of 6 modules which emphasise on developing your practical driving skills.
As a newly qualified driver you’re much more vulnerable than you may realise. More importantly statistics show that new drivers are more likely to have an accident within the first two years of passing their driving test than at any other time in their driving experience.
Newly qualified drivers are at a higher than average risk whatever their age. The main cause is simply a lack of driving experience. To counteract this problem the PASS PLUS course has been designed to give you valuable specialist tuition by developing your skills and boosting your confidence.
The Pass Plus course was designed to help counteract this problem and give the inexperienced newly qualified driver valuable professional tuition.
The benefits of PASS PLUS to you are:
- That it facilitates you to gain a quality driving experience safely
- It assists you to become a more skilful driver
- It minimises your risk of being involved in an accident
- It saves you money on your car insurance premiums.*
*All you need to do is to produce your certificate (which is given to you when you pass the course) to those insurance companies who participate in the scheme.
Pass Plus Benefits
- Motoring insurance discounts. Check with your car insurance company to find out if they are part of the scheme.
- Increased levels of skill, performance, road awareness and confidence at the wheel.
- Drive on more complex roads in different traffic conditions.